Exterior wooden play structures and fun modules are expensive and are put to the test by bad weather, insects and ... children! Make your investment more profitable and protect it with our natural and environmentally friendly wood treatment products!
Perfect for terraces, patios, facings, garden furniture and roasted wood, this protective oil for outdoor wood offers a great value.
- 20 natural colors available.
- Simple application using a roller, brush or gun.
- Easy to touch up.
- Ideal for roasted wood, increased longevity on this type of wood.
- High coverage, from 50 to a 100 ft² per liter for two coats. The excess coats will require much less product.
- Very effective ecological coating oil within the same price range of a conventional toxic product.
Select your color.
Long lasting outdoor paint, that offers premium deep wood and metal protection.
- Available in 12 natural colors.
- Long lasting outdoor paint, that offers premium deep wood protection.
- Non-peeling and non-blistering.
- High coverage, up to 200 ft²/l.
- Unlike other conventional paints, VINDO 629 does not need to be stripped down when the surface is worn. Just clean the surface and apply fresh paint!
- On metal use DURO 623 as primer.
- On outdoor wood that is subject to mold, apply ADAO 259 as primer.
- Only certain colors are kept in stock.
Select your color.
For the indoor, white paint with a glossy finish.
Primer specially designed for outside wood subject to blue stain. Use as pretreatment before finishing with a regular LIVOS oil or stain, like LANON 210 or DONNOS 223.
- Deeply penetrating, with high efficiency wood protection against mold and staining.
- Not suitable to use as a topcoat, needs to be covered afterwards by another Livos exterior coating.
Due to differences between each monitor and printer, the color tones can be different from the what is shown here.