This policy covers personal customer information we collect in the USA on livos.com Website.
Personal information is information that identifies, or could be reasonably associated with you.
The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers as well as information about the specific products that you purchase in our online stores (including through our mobile app).
No information about credit card (including credit card expiration date and CVV code) is collected through livos.com website but transact trough secured payment. Payment information is transmitted to Beanstream™ via SSL, and all PCI standards are respected.
The respect of privacy with LIVOS and its retailers
There may be privacy issues emerging as a result of an exchange of information regarding a LIVOS retailer. In these cases, these questions should be directed to the LIVOS Retail Customer Service you visited.
Privacy enquiries regarding LIVOS retailers should first be directed to LIVOS retailer Customer Service in the store you visited.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request, to promote products and services that we believe you will be interested in, and to help improve your shopping experience. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Make an online purchase on livos.com;
- Return or exchange any of our products and services;
- Request a quote or special orders for or information about any of our products and services;
- Contact LIVOS Customer Service;
- Enter into a contest or respond to one of our surveys;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Submit a Livos related story, testimonial, rating or review, or other usergenerated content that may be posted on the site;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
LIVOS use of personal information
LIVOS uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment and delivery, internal business processes, marketing (including targeted advertising), authentication, and legal functions such as loss and fraud prevention. LIVOS may use personal information to:
- Identify customers, employees and suppliers and to establish and maintain a relationship with them;
- Provide customers with ongoing service, including to process orders, to ensure proper delivery and to better assist customers when they visit our stores, call us or visit or make complete transactions on livos.com;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- Provide LIVOS customers with information about other LIVOS products and services that may be of interest to them;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
- Protect against error and fraud; and
- Comply with legal and audit requirements.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and other information we collect online or through our mobile app with offline information. LIVOS may also use personal information to create statistics about our company. These statistics do not contain any information that could personally identify any individual customer, employee or supplier.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
LIVOS will not trade, rent or sell your personal information to any third party and this, at any time. LIVOS will however communicate any personal information to its affiliate judged useful in order to deliver your goods.
Individual access, correction and withdrawal of consent of personal information
An individual may update or correct any of their personal information that LIVOS has in its possession by contacting the Customer Service.
Individuals may also withdraw their consent to LIVOS use or disclosure of their personal information by contacting our Customer Service.
Individuals may be asked to provide suitable identification or to otherwise identify themselves.
In some circumstances, the withdrawal of consent to certain uses or disclosures of personal information may mean that LIVOS is no longer able to provide certain products or services to the individual or may be unable to process returns, exchanges or refunds. If this is the case, LIVOS will inform you when you contact us to withdraw your consent and give you the choice.